To better serve our customers Sentinel Limousine has outlined the specific procedures for picking up passengers that each airport enforces. Airports are constantly updating and altering their pick up procedures to allow a better flow of commuters in and out of the airport so check back to this page frequently to ensure that your pick up procedure has not changed. If you do have a scheduled pick up at an airport your email confirmation will include the appropriate pick up procedure.
Please note that while this list represents the most popular airports for travel it is not all encompassing. There are many smaller airports and FBOs which we service that may not be listed. If you have any questions about your specific airport of interest, please contact our 24-hour help line at (401) 434-2700.
- Bradley International Airport - BDL – Please follow signs downstairs to baggage claim. Once you have collected your checked luggage your chauffeur will be waiting outside the door.
New Jersey Airports
- Newark International Airport - EWR - Your chauffeur will greet you as you exit your terminal.
New York Airports
- John F. Kennedy International Airport - JFK - Your chauffeur will greet you as you exit your terminal.
- LaGuardia Airport - LGA - Your chauffeur will greet you as you exit your terminal.
- T. F. Green International Airport - PVD - Please follow the signs to baggage claim. Your chauffeur will meet you at the bottom of the escalator.