7 Traits of Top Notch Travel Services
Published: February 13, 2018
Trying to find the perfect corporate transportation provider? It can be difficult to fully assess a team until you’ve used them a few times, but there are certain traits you can look for from day one.
These seven traits will give you a broad insight into the overall quality of a travel services provider:
- Professionalism - You should value professionalism in any corporate service, but make it an especially high priority in travel services — after all, transportation is, at its heart, a dangerous task. You don’t want an irresponsible driver, nor do you want one that will embarrass you in front of clients or business partners. Character matters in this industry.
- Versatility - A single corporate transportation service can’t necessarily meet every requirement all of the time, but there should be flexibility in the services, vehicles and scheduling available. If you need to make a sudden change in response to an evolving situation, your transportation service shouldn’t become a serious impairment.
- Communication - It shouldn’t be difficult to get someone on the phone when you need them, whether you’re a new potential client or one with a long-standing relationship. You don’t want to work with a company that you can’t rely upon when you need them — and that means valuing ease of communication.
- Transparency - You shouldn’t have to guess your expenses with a corporate transportation service, nor should you feel unclear about what’s guaranteed for your money and what is not. Clear pricing and fully transparent charges are mandatory.
- Area knowledge - A corporate limo service shouldn’t get lost, run afoul of construction work, or crash into headache after headache on the road. A strong working knowledge of the general area goes a very long way in making travel pleasant.
- Connections - A good travel service won’t be able to resolve every problem you might have during travel, but they’ll know who to refer you to. Ties to other corporate service providers in the area can be immensely beneficial, especially if you’re not familiar with the region yourself.
- Relationship-focused - A good travel service provider aims to develop a lasting relationship with your company. Over time, a good corporate transportation company will learn what your company needs better than you — minimizing wasted time, money, and headache.
No matter where your travel takes you, Sentinel Limousine can provide your transportation needs, and because we've made some great travel connections over the years, we can connect you with great travel services around the globe.